Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keem West
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 30, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/204648/

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Hello mazhor, 2 days ago i made a application for unoff org and its rejected by Xavier and he replied "West clappers wont gonna get unoff org status". I didnt understand and i asked to Lebron about it. He replied we wont gonna give you unoffical status due to toxicity you bring but we didn't lose our unoff status for 3 warn. We lost it because that time our leader got false ban and he got unbanned. We applied again and its accepted. When we got our unoff status back admins took it back for no reason. If im not wrong there is no rule for blacklist from unoffical orgs.
All i want is a back to GRP with my family members and attend some events.
These are the convo between me and lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom