Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikos Koukos
Administrators nickname
Stoney Hart
Date
Oct 2, 2022
Time
21:22
Proofs
n/a

Tep Zepi

Player
Player
I was driving the long bus route all around the map and somewhere in Sandy Shores there was a bus from the different direction that was coming on me. I turned right to avoid it and hit some bikers. 10 sec later I got VDM jail.

Please tell me what's the logic of taking a route like that and start hitting people before I complete it. Does it make sense to lose time around for nonsense?

Ofc I have no proof cause I am not screen-recording while I am doing civilian jobs, so please don't go there. The fact I got jailed 10 sec after, means the admin was present.

Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom