Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kutay Shakur
Suspect ID
205047 | 200095
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZVbmJJQJk

WhatUn

Player
Player
unknown.png

unknown.png

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
Before any decision I would like to say we were chatting about that exact movement right there and I asked them "is this considered as a bug abuse?" and they all said yes and showing example of what I shouldn't do. They were showing me what's wrong with the move and in the mean time they didn't shoot any single bullet to anyone, they didn't kill anyone and they didn't take any single advantage of this move.

This move keep getting reported on forums, it might be because of this one get approved by respectful admins: Approved - Bug Abuse / 94898 - which is normal in this case because he's in the fight and it's giving him advantage on PvP. In this report, our family members didn't take any advantage, they just showing me what is illegal, what is called as "bug abuse" since I didn't play this game competitively for months.

Here's me asking the question and they are answering with "yeah", any Turkish admin can translate it for if needed: Untitled
(Just let me know if you guys wanna see full POV)

As you can see on their ID's they are brand new players coming through with my ref link(and yes, they are brand new any higher up admins can check their twinks if they want too) which shouldn't / won't effect any decision at all but in my opinion he could've said "you shouldn't do this move, its illegal" to teach something to a newbie for the community but stalking players/trying to get VODs just to get people banned while eating popcorn should be more interesting for these guys.

As a family leader me and my deputies warned my family about this one, it's still up to admins decisions but I just wanted to let yall know what happened in this scene.

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
Before any decision I would like to say we were chatting about that exact movement right there and I asked them "is this considered as a bug abuse?" and they all said yes and showing example of what I shouldn't do. They were showing me what's wrong with the move and in the mean time they didn't shoot any single bullet to anyone, they didn't kill anyone and they didn't take any single advantage of this move.

This move keep getting reported on forums, it might be because of this one get approved by respectful admins: Approved - Bug Abuse / 94898 - which is normal in this case because he's in the fight and it's giving him advantage on PvP. In this report, our family members didn't take any advantage, they just showing me what is illegal, what is called as "bug abuse" since I didn't play this game competitively for months.

Here's me asking the question and they are answering with "yeah", any Turkish admin can translate it for if needed: Untitled
(Just let me know if you guys wanna see full POV)

As you can see on their ID's they are brand new players coming through with my ref link(and yes, they are brand new any higher up admins can check their twinks if they want too) which shouldn't / won't effect any decision at all but in my opinion he could've said "you shouldn't do this move, its illegal" to teach something to a newbie for the community but stalking players/trying to get VODs just to get people banned while eating popcorn should be more interesting for these guys.

As a family leader me and my deputies warned my family about this one, it's still up to admins decisions but I just wanted to let yall know what happened in this scene.
Shut up 🤡

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
Rejected
It has been seen in the replays of the watched broadcasts that the rule violation in the POV was made without reducing anyone's gaming experience, without any events or gaining an advantage, in order to inform the broadcaster and their viewers.

Evidence Cropped or edited (no sound)
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom