Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rima Sanz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2022
Time of violation
13:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AdUytU6Zmbs

Sleepin

Player
Player
I’m more then welcome to do a pc check 😂🤣 this videos are funny for me because the events are totally different on my screen. I didn’t get shot dat many times … usually I get shot twice by shotgun and die .. I also died like thousand times … I can 100%say I’m not cheating . Admins are more then welcome to spectate me wen I’m In da city . I’ve had one warning for total different thing . This is the funniest thread I’ve seen in da forums . Because after that happened . I was literally arrested by FBI and taken to jail. So if I was cheating clearly I would get away from FBI. 😂 I’m callin dis cap talk . Either it’s major dsync or I don’t know . I’ve also played in grand rp portugal for like 6 months now . And never even got a warning on dat acc . So clearly somebody is just upset .

Slinga

eos
Player
Ngl yea can’t defend that one but I don’t understand I seen him die

Silent_Sword

Player
Player
I’m more then welcome to do a pc check 😂🤣 this videos are funny for me because the events are totally different on my screen. I didn’t get shot dat many times … usually I get shot twice by shotgun and die .. I also died like thousand times … I can 100%say I’m not cheating . Admins are more then welcome to spectate me wen I’m In da city . I’ve had one warning for total different thing . This is the funniest thread I’ve seen in da forums . Because after that happened . I was literally arrested by FBI and taken to jail. So if I was cheating clearly I would get away from FBI. 😂 I’m callin dis cap talk . Either it’s major dsync or I don’t know . I’ve also played in grand rp portugal for like 6 months now . And never even got a warning on dat acc . So clearly somebody is just upset .
then if you are sure that you are not cheating. I would suggest you to post your pov for both the situation.

Sleepin

Player
Player
then if you are sure that you are not cheating. I would suggest you to post your pov for both the situation.
Bruh I was trynna find the pov .. but I don’t always have my stuff recording . So idk . I’m trynna still look thru clips .. but idc . I know I ain’t cheating . I only need to prove to admins and not ppl like u which just wants to get me banned for no certain reason. I’ve been grinding da game .. admins can pc check me . Idc I never even searched up cheats on my pc no cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom