Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Queen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2022
Time of violation
21:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch

Young Tommy

Player
Player
Also how are u crying about NLR when before this u came back 3 times with a vest and died every time lmao all u gotta do is get better

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
hahahaha down bad imgane reporting everything that happens lmao play the game kid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oliver Pluxury

Player
Player
he is in discord with people in clip 1 - 0:10 and clip 2 and u mercy killed in clip 1. (y)
I killed you so I can finish you do know the rules? talking in discord is there a problem?
if you mean mg Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. where is the mg?
:ROFLMAO: your so funny hahaha

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
I killed you so I can finish you do know the rules? talking in discord is there a problem?
if you mean mg Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. where is the mg?
HAHAHAAH you are a clown hahahahahaha get a life dios

Capo lyve

Player
Player
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bott

Young Tommy

Player
Player
Why are u crying on forums to go ghetto to fight u got clapped like 5 times and u did NLR ur self u lost like 4 vests and 3 shotguns just hold the L and move

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
20221004152840_1.jpg

RIP THE FANBOY#BOZO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom