Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Soldevila

Player
Player
Family name - The Diamond Squad
Family owner -Diamond Soldevila (ID 70064)
Family house number -240
Family owners discord - Diamondz#5700
Familyowners forum: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/6342/

About Us:

It's been a very long time since I left my home,my family. We were a big family but in time everybody made their own lives so they went their own ways.
I been working as a government secretary, a peaceful life. Sometimes I thought to contact my family and try to be reuinited with them once again but I couldnt.
On a Thursday night in the news I heard that my father has been accused of a crime for Murder and got listed as one of the most wanted criminals in the city.
I did some research to see if i could find the truth knowing about his horrendious crime but I ended up finding something much worse.
My father was wanted for killing my mom and her lover. i knew that he commited a murder but that was not only it. I found out that he also killed my younger brothers and older sister.
He was a good father and an excellent Marine Soldier,the killing of our family have driven me for revenge. Now I heard that he's gone to Los Santos after being the most wanted.
So the existing members in our family and members most trusted with our family became all as one big alliance and built a new organization called "The Diamond Squad" Our main goal is to find my father and take revenge on my family.
Its not that easy because I heard that he is under the wings of some big criminal organization in Los Santos.
So we are preparing to grow up like another criminal organization in Los Santos. that will be our primary goal so we could achieve the main one.

Ranking System:
GodFather: owner of the family

DrugLord- the member who is essential to the success of family
and all operation.

Consigliere - a member who serves as an adviser to the the
Godfather and resolves disputes within the family.

Representative: Equivalent to a leader that can handle most of things in family.

Commander: just below representative, can help ruler to do some regulations to ranks below. handle 75% of ruler functions

Hitman: Like as an assassin, capable to manage some of things in family and capable to any dirty work for the family.

Assasin: members that most trusted to family and those who are willing to show presence an every events .

Senior Associate: members that know about the rules we are providing and know about basic things within family. ( members are just promoted by any family leader by checking the member can understand and go with rules that we provided )

Associate: just like a trainee . functions are limited to this rank.

[ in the future we are planning to update the rank system according to new number of recruits.]

Our Dress Code:

White and black. well dressed feel like a proffesional person.

Family Rules:

*Respect every member of the family the same way they would respect tthe Godfather
*A member must help any member thats in danger or calls for help..
*Do notput in shame our family.
*Strictly Make sure to follow city rules and rules that is provided by family.
*Every members must be active.

Business Model:
Buying and reselling ammunition and weapons in a large portion.
Sale of other black market items like Vehicle scanner,flash drives and search base hacks .
Robbing people in the ghetto, Sandy Shores and Paleto .
solar planting is our main business and awarding bonus of family members for helping with this.
rob stores and banks when family balance getting low.

OUR FAMILY GOAL:
Our main objective of our family is find my father and take revenge but we have some primary goals so we could beb able to achieve the main goal as mentioned before.

OUR PRIMARY GOALS ARE:
1} one of our primary goal is make our family to be listed at top 10 families
2}to make our family to get known and respected by the people in Los Santos
3}In the bussiness game our family members will hold a top rank position just so we could make people become more reliable and trusted to make bussiness with our family members
4}to make our family members to familiar with guns and how to use it like a professional shooters.
5}to make our family members good hold and rank position between the most of the official and unofficial organization

61166788_624123584760443_1149749679848685568_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom