Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Paul
Administrators nickname
JacksonEclipse
Date
Oct 1, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/78s7Z0gYVyM https://youtu.be/2DGv2UJHYQs

Mafia Paul

Iam a Fking Retard
Player
Hello Mazhor
Iam Writing This to You Few Admins Names are Here Shiva, Jackson, Joey
First One Approved - Mixing I ID : 157 This The Forum As You Can Check POV Iam Typing In Non RP GOV Down Bad There are Few Other Agents Also Available I Didn't Mention Any Name In Chat How It's Provoking From
2Nd Forum Approved - FAIL RP I STATE RULE 1.8 I FIB I GOV
In This Forum Joey Testing Made Final Decision
ID 26241 Will be punished for mixing
Also 28857 Will also receive punishment for mixing Why Shiva Un Muted This ID For RP Situation?
However regarding the other things you have stated are IC issues and can be fixed ICly not here.
Iam Trying To Handle This As ICLY But......
Attorney General Made a Statement In Discord As No One Respond to Mafia Paul For Legal Assistance As You Can See Attachment and 2nd Point Id 26241 He Got Muted For This Forum After Few Minutes Shiva Unmuted Him
POV After Question 3rd Point Why FIB Came to Me To My Personal Space Which is Completely Private Space And Talking About Forums This Is OOC to IC Why I Got Punishment for That Which Looks Unfair Decision For My Forum From 3 Days Iam Trying to Do ICLY But No One Responding Me To ICLY My Question is Only To Project All Admins What's Wrong With Me Iam Doing Everything Icly Iam Following Grand RP Policies If i Open Any Thread Is That Any Wrong From My Side It's My Rights to Approach Adminstriation

My Feelings Behalf Of This Admins Decision
I Was Doing Everything ICLY i Approached GOV Discord for Curators Help They are not Doing this Icly From 3 Days I was Standing In Front of GOV For Justice
Regarding My Forum They Said to Do ICLY And They are Not doing this This Is Completely Fail Rp And No Action on This People?
For a Moment I Got a Feeling to Leave This Project Few People Suggest me to Open Forum To Mazor..You Will Get Justice For That Mazor Will Look into this iam Not Dis Respecting Any Admin in this Forum With Due Respect Sharing My Feelings to Higher Admins
Mazor Please Look into My Un-justice Decisions On Forums
If this Continues Grand RP Project Looses True Role Play Players Like Me

Thank You
Waiting For Justice
Mafia Paul

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. The person who was mixing received punishment. Regarding screenshot that you provided we did not find it in gov ds. Other evidence was of being detained is IC issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom