Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL~ Ankesh Kumar

2. Your age~ 23

3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30

4. I am available from 06:00 to 17:00

5. Average online per day~ 6-8

6. Your Discord~ Ankesh Kumar#4250

7. Your Nickname~Ankesh Kumar

8. Your ID~ 183448

9. I want to be curator of State section.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time in the city and I have done everything in the city, I have seen a lot of things and I have done many things to improve my RP quality so that I do not commit any mistake against the server rules I had a very fun time in the server and during this period I also joined many organizations which helped me improve my RP quality even better the organization that I have worked in are GOV(DOC), EMS and SAHP. I know all the server rules which will help me in becoming a better admin. I would like to become and admin to help new people so that they do not have any bad experience and I would also like to stop any activity against the server rules. I worked in SAHP for more than a month and it has given me experience and better ways to tackle situation.

2. What are your strengths?

I am humble.

I am fast learner.

I can speak English frequently.

I am very good at explaining.

I am a hard as well as smart worker.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get confused if I get many task at once because I generally focus on single task..

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment ?
I have no IRL issue that would affect me or prevent me from being active.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

We do not need admins with the time zone and the details you have provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom