Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Chaser
Administrators nickname
Abdel and Lebron Pluxury
Date
Oct 4, 2022
Time
11:30
Proofs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALzLNCEGuI4

oliverpitcher00

Player
Player
Hi, I have received a 2 day ban for telling 2 people to shut up while they were attempting to power game at the beach market, in the clip the people who are power gaming were reported but I have been caught in the crossfire as the admin thinks he heard me swear but it isn’t me who swore in the clip. At the beginning of the clip a player who is not me is heard swearing on 4 occasions and they haven’t received a ban but I have. Please can this be rectified as I feel as this is very unfair as I haven’t done anything wrong and haven’t broken any rules of the server. Due to this ban I am missing out on a lot of money and play time and am wanting to get back in asap so I can continue building my RP character. I hope you can help me out. Also, admins have confirmed on previous appeal that they cannot fully confirm that I have used the F word but have still rejected my appeal, I need a higher up admin to look into this and undo my ban. You clearly can not hear me swear in the POV but can hear another user in the video swearing but I'm still banned and the other user is still able to play with no consequence, this needs to be rectified so I can continue to play. Seems like Lebron has spoken to Abdel and teamed up with him so that I stay banned and so that Abdel doesn't get in trouble for banning incorrectly. I was an innocent bystander in the clip.

oliverpitcher00

Player
Player
I’ve had to appeal this ban about 5/6 times because no one is taking it seriously, no one is reading what I am saying and just rejecting it, all the admins that have looked at it have clearly not paid any attention to what is happening in the POV and clearly just want to make eachother look good by agreeing with eachother, but in the POV you clearly cannot hear me swear but can hear another ID swear but I’m still on a 2 day ban for nothing, I haven’t broke any rules at all, I’m missing out on a lot of money so at this rate I need to be compensated for the time lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom