Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack OswaldWhite
Administrators nickname
Omer and Christian
Date
Oct 5, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/9q4bg2v

Jack OswaldWhite

Player
Player
Hi,

This message is for Mr. Head Administrator and the authorities Above Admin Omer and Christian from "ENG1" , i Kindly Demand that you investigate theses two administrators since I've noticed that they mix between friendship and Work, and Abuse Their power ! I was killed by Bloods in their Base and no demand was issued by them before the act , they proceed to try to rob me while i told them to wait for an admin to be present before we can continue. The admin Christian came in i asked him to wait for me to pull up the rules for him, He immediately assumed the worst about me because i did not sound "English enough" for them By that i mean as soon as he came in the scene he was on their side and DID NOT ask them if they issued a demand before shooting me. Then admin Omer came in and muted my mic for "mic issues" (My mic has no issues expect its a bit low but they were hearing me clearly and were answering me without any trouble) I wasn't able to explain once i pulled up the rules that they can't shoot me in the base before me "refusing a demand". He silenced my right of speech, Silenced my Ability to defend my self verbally against false claims and Abused me by using his authority on me falsefully while the "Bloods" where shouting put your hands up . What should a person do when is enable to defend himself (Muted) and Knows he is in the RIGHT . He proceed to Ban me for 7 Days for not Complying with the "Put your hands up" and alloying them to Rape my Rights Falsefully. I will happily comply with every written and approved rule , in this Case the They were on the wrong and i believe No one with a heart will allow for the People that Love this Server and Put money in their pockets to be falsefully Punished And Their rights taken out from them.

Again, i Kindly Ask from The Head Admin and the Higher up authorities to NOT ALLOW oppression of their Regular precious Players that are a vital for The improvement of the server. I Rarely Say it but Please Mr. Head Admin and Higher up authorities Save me from injustice and Bring me Right to Play back.

Thank you,

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment is correct. Gangsters can do with player what they want on their HQ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom