Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
laura_bunny
Suspect ID
188039 & 63014
Date of violation
Oct 6, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/G0oIxDt0YXU

mertgurkvn

Player
Player
We got the suspect(188039). We are going to doc and i stopped the car for refuel. I was repairing my car and this gus (63014) came and explode the gas station and combat log. İ think this guys metagming. How he can know where is the suspect.

Grimmy Smuckles

Player
Player
It’s not metagaming following a car is it dude Jesus you was followed and pulled up on simple no meta gaming

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
We're in same family where it shows him where I am when we are near each other, and I'm clearly talking to you, learn how the show family near you ability works in game. Also what's that reticle you have permanent in the centre of your screen? Does that not give you an unfair advantage during gun fights?

Hexton Merks

Merks, It's who I am and what I do.
Player
I'm ID 188039. You can't just claim metagaming because someone found you. That a pretty bitch move. It didn't happen so can't be punished for it. However I can only defend myself as I have no control of others actions, so I'm not disputing anything else about others

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Approved

ID 63014 will receive a punishment for Shooting in GZ and CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom