Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Furious Atkin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2021
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV9m-0eyxk

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
We were doing our Prepration for a informal OOC event when 3 sahp officers came by and started disrepecting and slurring
we were totally polite and were there to take part as a family admin said to let him know if they come by again but just a few minutes later one of our family member
as seen in video Jonny Eve was arrested from senora freeway without any ic reason given we posted another thread 21110, for that as it is a different situation but the
motive was same.

Joe Shmoe

Player
Player
We were doing our Prepration for a informal OOC event when 3 sahp officers came by and started disrepecting and slurring
we were totally polite and were there to take part as a family admin said to let him know if they come by again but just a few minutes later one of our family member
as seen in video Jonny Eve was arrested from senora freeway without any ic reason given we posted another thread 21110, for that as it is a different situation but the
motive was same.
Actually, what wasnt shown in your clip was about 30-45 seconds prior our squad car was in pursuit of someone, who i am guessing was from your family.. when he arrived at the location where you all were we continued to drive forward slowly because we seen that we were out numbered and it would have been silly to try and make an arrest.. shortly after this we proceeded to drive off slowly down the hill and members of your family were running after us which instigated any communication between both parties. as your clip is 1 minute 53 long you would also have previous footage before what you have provided in the clip, which in turn would confirm what i have stated above.

Rodger Hollow

Player
Player
Actually, what wasnt shown in your clip was about 30-45 seconds prior our squad car was in pursuit of someone, who i am guessing was from your family.. when he arrived at the location where you all were we continued to drive forward slowly because we seen that we were out numbered and it would have been silly to try and make an arrest.. shortly after this we proceeded to drive off slowly down the hill and members of your family were running after us which instigated any communication between both parties. as your clip is 1 minute 53 long you would also have previous footage before what you have provided in the clip, which in turn would confirm what i have stated above.
to add to this we just said we just said were there for the event as you guys all had guns out and purple gang cars all around us you could of easily robbed us or taken us hostage, would not be smart to just pull up and be like yeah we are here to arrest your friend. Us “slurring” is not an admin problem, we were obviously mad about not being able to make an arrest and also were not the nicest because how the same people treaded us in a gun store robbery an hour earlier they were very rude and disrespectful to us during processing. Also your friend was arrested for being involved in a car chase which was later let walk out of Jail as the whole situation was just all over the place. I said it in the other forum post and I’ll say it in this one, you guys ran up to OUR car on the dirt road you guys were all up on the grass when we first showed up to that area. You guys choose to put your prep on hold to talk to us, you could of just ignored us and we would of just gone on with our day.

Furious Bolo

Player
can u give proof of pursuit cause i flipped my pov on when u guys chose to not leave and come back and forth also if u remember u hitted one of our members with ur car i was just making sure its all fine we had our guns in, it was not hostile

Rodger Hollow

Player
Player
can u give proof of pursuit cause i flipped my pov on when u guys chose to not leave and come back and forth also if u remember u hitted one of our members with ur car i was just making sure its all fine we had our guns in, it was not hostile
That guy we ran over was the guys passengers we were in pursuit with, he jumped out of his car on the road and we ran over him then you guys started chasing and blaming us for the incident.

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Player
to add to this we just said we just said were there for the event as you guys all had guns out and purple gang cars all around us you could of easily robbed us or taken us hostage, would not be smart to just pull up and be like yeah we are here to arrest your friend. Us “slurring” is not an admin problem, we were obviously mad about not being able to make an arrest and also were not the nicest because how the same people treaded us in a gun store robbery an hour earlier they were very rude and disrespectful to us during processing. Also your friend was arrested for being involved in a car chase which was later let walk out of Jail as the whole situation was just all over the place. I said it in the other forum post and I’ll say it in this one, you guys ran up to OUR car on the dirt road you guys were all up on the grass when we first showed up to that area. You guys choose to put your prep on hold to talk to us, you could of just ignored us and we would of just gone on with our day.
i believe SAHP officers are not allowed to attend ooc event when being on duty and carrying sahp weapons

Rodger Hollow

Player
Player
also we come to an area and we see 3 people with aks and 7 people with revs obviously looks hostile to us.

Rodger Hollow

Player
Player
i believe SAHP officers are not allowed to attend ooc event when being on duty and carrying sahp weapons
we weren’t there for the event. We were there because we tried to pull someone over and that’s where he drove to I just said we were there for the event because I didn’t want to say I’m here to arrest your friend because I know damn well that you wouldn’t of just let us take him to Jail without a fight when you have more numbers then us.

Rodger Hollow

Player
Player
You didnt just flip your pov on it says in your youtube title "trim" which means you have trimmed the video down to remove the part of us showing up there

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 585 and ID 17 will be punished for mixing
    An on duty cop is always a RP character, engaging in RP you need to follow the rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom