Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaron Jody
Administrators nickname
John Barnes
Date
Oct 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxw_6-SZ10

Aaron Jody

Player
Player
i got blocked for disrespecting server because i said that lawyers in this server wasnt good, that was because i have experienced getting arrested by lawyer when they shoud help me instead i mean thats what a lawyer shoud do, but i also have experience good lawyer in the server too, so, human being are different, we are all differents, and i just got frustrated and said something i dint ment to, am so sorry for that. can you unblock me pleas. i would realy like to play with my friends in this server, because it is actually a good server, and i will be very respectful person next time. my ingame name is Tyrone smith and my ID is: 123217 I know what i did was wrong. i did a big mistakes and i apologies for it, it will never happend again, ive learned my fault. Can you unblock me pleas and give me a second chance.

i have talked to admin: Harvey_Spector and John Barnes. i gave them a big apology and he told me to be me respectful next time when communicating with admins. and i said: i swear and will 100% to be respectful. I just want to be unblocked thats it, i dont want any of these admins to get in trouble or something. they did what they are suppose to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom