Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cipi Tebrex
Administrators nickname
Relja Shayk Ivkezz Obama
Date
Oct 9, 2022
Time
19:55
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/Y53p0_o51iF2

Cipi Raggazi

Player
Player
Hello, first things first, I am NOT permanently banned and as I've heard only people that are should address you but I feel that there's been injustice in my case and since administrators on the server won't help I had no other choice but to turn to you.
I got banned for 60 days for using gunpack for revolver and when I appealed for unban it was turned down by Ivkezz reason being: "For cheating unban is not possible" however I do not find reason for my ban being cheating. I've already said to them that I was unaware of the silencer on my gunpack being too long is forbidden nor did it help me in any concrete way and that I do understand now how it could be considered as an advantage but I myself had no benefits of it.
It was my first ever punishment from staff and as a player that never broke any rules up until now I asked if I could get a second chance since I haven't broke the rule intentionally, gunpack was replaced as soon as I found out it was not allowed.
Thanks ahead, have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom