Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Unblock Appeal | Rule: Under Investigation | Joey Testing

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pikachu Whitebeast
Administrators nickname
Joey Testing
Date
Oct 9, 2022
Time
19:11
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1028735520605491211/1028740221036134410/Screenshot_196.png?width=1178&height=676

MARKOR YT

Player
Player
Hello i am Pikachu, yesterday i submitted my family forum to unofficial my family, after submitting the forum in about 3 to 4 hours my social club account got blocked and the reason was written under investigation and when i checked the rule's there was no rule about under investagation.
It's a request please unblock my account i had been working since 1 month for my family day and night.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. You need to wait until we done with checking your account. Contact me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom