Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ruben Nikagoto
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2021
Time of violation
14:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tyZ6aZOKlfQ

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
So sad that LEader himself doesn't follow the rules. warning material over here.

This also some sad material RH:

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation​
  • It looks like there was an ongoing situation since there are many LSPD cruisers and a chopper in the area​

You have 8 hours to respond

Any off topic/toxic comments will result in a forum account ban​

Droppa Flawless

6x 100% EN1
Player
So sad that LEader himself doesn't follow the rules. warning material over here.

This also some sad material RH:
also are you able to post the part from the start of the chase where you shot near legion bank, then proceeded to run into ghetto, then shot at us from ghetto into city.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
I need more time for to provide POV, Give me 24 hours please..
Nice metagaming on discord btw. Post the full situation were you shot in a greenzone, also came back 50 times to bait us in to coming in to ghetto, it's pretty sad that your trying to get us a warning for zero reason.

Droppa Flawless

6x 100% EN1
Player
thats all i have, i dont have the moment in which the pursuit started as i wasn't present.

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Using drone in the middle of the street without outplays, extremly unrealistic, Are you carrying a whole ass drone with you all the time, it is suppost to be in the trunk of car

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • LSPD will receive a verbal for Non-RP droning​
  • As for entering ghetto, there seems to be a situation going on. Hence, LSPD will get the benefit of doubt this time but next time if evidence is not provided, action will be taken​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom