Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bhatti Sahab
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2022
Time of violation
18:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wgzD-v8zPRU

Bhatti Shahab

Player
Player
I was going to pick up my batteries and this person start shooting without giving any demand or warning, I'm going to make sure that we are more in numbers so that why he immediately start shooting.

Dom Rich

Player
Player
bro u guys are such forum warriors if u killed me no problem i gave u demands 1st time i stole panels and ur friend started shooting me first the second time and i killed u guys and now u guys bring me forum come on guys lets be a growns ups

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please Provide POV about the Full situation ( ID : 55582 )
Provide POV when you gave demands ( ID : 20805 )

They have 12 hours to respond.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Dom Rich

Player
Player
admin i dont have pov because i use shadowplay i clip in events or in situation i see i need like serious rule break but i dont think i did nothing wrong i robbed his panels first time with demands and i said its my panels do not come back when i return to get them im waiting and they pull up one of them already aiming gun at me and i told im gonna shoot and he started shooting first and i put them down with shotgun and this one that tried to be sneaky on me trying to get me for rdm :(

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
I was going to pick up my batteries and this person start shooting without giving any demand or warning, I'm going to make sure that we are more in numbers so that why he immediately start shooting.
Bro don’t cry because you tried to rob panels and got you’re shut absolutely fucking rocked lmao not to mention he didn’t shoot at you from POV that I saw at least yes there was a shot but still so including that he could have saw you take out you’re gun and clapped you’re shit also you’re in a discord call (probably metagaming but whatever) and mad you and you’re buddies got clapped😂

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
He was shooting at someone else by the way just to let you know and you pulled a gun that’s you’re fault you got rocked

RafidSajjad

Player
Player
Bhatti kindly close this report when i will come to city i will pay you for your batteries its Maiyat here!

Bhatti Shahab

Player
Player
Now I need to explain this whole situation. Please read this and after that watch my POV so you can understand everything.
  • 1st time when u stole my panels at that time my friend was there and u asked him to leave the area and he run away, keep in mind he did not have a single gun in his inventory so how you can say that he shoot you.
  • And this is 4 hours later situation, In which we are three people and you can also see that I didn't use a gun until you start shooting. (Situation starts at 07:55)
  • And the last thing you said, I'm doing MG with the help of discord so there is my full situation POV in which I immediately deafened myself on discord when I was engaging in the situation and also asked others to do that. If you have any doubts so any Pakistani/Indian Admin can easily understand our communication and he will let u know whether we didn't do MG there. (Timeline 07:55)
  • I am just asking when u saw that we are more in numbers so why u start firing I also don't have a gun at that time you can also negotiate with me at that spot. You clearly break Gen 6.15.
  • Truth is Truth, my friend.
  • Full POV Link 👇this is my 10 min Instant replay from NVIDIA.

Dom Rich

Player
Player
bro u guys were aiming guns at me literally shows u aiming at me with no demands ur friend that pushed me as u seen was legit ponting a gun at me i told him put it down he didnt i blasted him and the rest of u guys ponting guns at me if u wasnt pointing a gun at me behind the train i would not kill u . guys like honestly u guys are so bad im pretty sure u guys never won nothing like gta npcs shoot better then u guys u just mad u didnt get panels and went on forums good job ur a real forum clapper!

Dom Rich

Player
Player
u guys are dumb legit dumb go in there ponting guns get clapped go on forums RDM admin should reject this on ur face if u dont want to die dont point guns u lil forum clapper

Bhatti Shahab

Player
Player
Now I need to explain this whole situation. Please read this and after that watch my POV so you can understand everything.
  • 1st time when u stole my panels at that time my friend was there and u asked him to leave the area and he run away, keep in mind he did not have a single gun in his inventory so how you can say that he shoot you.
  • And this is 4 hours later situation, In which we are three people and you can also see that I didn't use a gun until you start shooting. (Situation starts at 07:55)
  • And the last thing you said, I'm doing MG with the help of discord so there is my full situation POV in which I immediately deafened myself on discord when I was engaging in the situation and also asked others to do that. If you have any doubts so any Pakistani/Indian Admin can easily understand our communication and he will let u know whether we didn't do MG there. (Timeline 07:55)
  • I am just asking when u saw that we are more in numbers so why u start firing I also don't have a gun at that time you can also negotiate with me at that spot. You clearly break Gen 6.15.
  • Truth is Truth, my friend.
  • Full POV Link 👇this is my 10 min Instant replay from NVIDIA.
I didn't want to explain this whole situation again.
You said that my friend pointed a gun at you and shoot at you then you start shooting right, so there is the POV of that person ok?
After that tell me who start gunpoint first and also shooting
Bro, as I told you Truth is Truth You break 6.15 so you did now you need to accept it.
I also have my 3rd friend's bodycam.
Now, what is your next excuse?

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

for your situation you pointed gun on him first, and for you friend he was pointing gun and speaking in radio soo he already have a reason to shoot you

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 55582 will receive a punishement for Meta-gaming

ID 20805
will receive a punishement for Gen rules 6.15

When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom