Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blue Bills
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2022
Time of violation
2:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sgqHHyaV1cg

Blues

Player
Player
He is running while clearly handcuffed and being dragged. This means he is either cheating, or visual bug, requesting POV. He also ran away with me clearly pointing guns at him.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
And show the full pov it’s had to be 1 min long as forum rules say so don’t edit it and plus your shooting in gz and why would ask me for a passport when I did nothing wrong and cuff me when I did interfere with your scene

WeLoveMoh

Player
Player
And show the full pov it’s had to be 1 min long as forum rules say so don’t edit it and plus your shooting in gz and why would ask me for a passport when I did nothing wrong and cuff me when I did interfere with your scene
You had a gun out before this and running around with it, so i asked for licenses, not passport. Video doesnt need to be 1 minute long as long as the whole situation is clearly shown.

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

ID 918 please provide POV of the situation

You have 6 hours to respond.​

If you feel the punishment of the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
I had a connection lost right after he put in cuffs aoooo
And on my screen I was not in c
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

ID 918 please provide POV of the situation

You have 6 hours to respond.​

If you feel the punishment of the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
i was not even cuffed on my screen

Blues

Player
Player
I cuffed him, but he is still running in my bodycam, I dont know, its a bug, or hacking. Please check that also

Blues

Player
Player
After killing him while handcuffed, he CL and I got a notification saying the player was inprisoned. I have POV of the whole thing, if you want.

Sassy Quinn

Player
Player
No gun in your pov, and are you supposed to handcuff me while tazing, I don't know the procedure but it's beach market and things bug out all the time, but to accuse cheats is far a reach.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
For the new admin that Is taking over I don’t have pov and I don’t cheat clearly you can this a visual bug cause I would not been running if I was cuffed I have been walking and not running it makes more sense and it was a beach market so it was stances so on my screen there no handcuffs so there there are no cheats and no bug abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom