Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Headbussa Zero
Administrators nickname
toqueer west
Date
Oct 11, 2022
Time
7:40 pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xxbShIN

GOONN

Player
Player
I parked my car on the side of the rode in a legal spot and went afk, when i came back i was in jail and warned for GR 6.2 which says "it is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation". I am 100% sure their was no rp situation going on at the moment i went afk, so i dont see how i left an rp situation if i was never in one. Im not sure if i had the sleeping tag above my head (because i was afk) and i dont have POV of the situation in game for obvious reasons. But i can assure you i didnt go afk to avoid any rp situation, please consider and thank you for your time.

GOONN

Player
Player
here is admin telling me to post POV of me being afk, not sure how this person expects me to have POV of being afk, but if you look at the POV of the admin who warned me you will see that i really wasn't at my pc at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom