Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rakz

Player
Player
Hello, first of all to explain the whole matter. There were pretty rich people on the server. (Triplesix)
Because I knew the translator of the Russian-speaking players well, he asked me before they left the server (new Russian server) if I would like to have a clothing store + Louis Vuitton pants in blue. Of course I didn't say no, which is also logical.
Since I was on the road with the translator anyway, we met Gurgen directly and he gave me 350k (as a gift) that he had on hand plus exchanged my ATM for a friend's clothes shop. Everything so far good. The next day 4 admins teleport me to them. One of them Max Wurzel, they asked me exactly what was going on and why I bought a clothing store for 350k. Then I asked if there was something wrong with the logs because I didn't buy it but swapped it. No Answer. Max said to me "We have a suspicion, maybe you want to explain it to us, I think you want to have fun here." Then I told him 1 to 1 how it happened and why. The next day I even asked again if I could still pick up the Louis Vuitton pants, simply because they would have been a present. Max just said "If you have nothing to hide, you won't be banned" who would have thought it, I was banned. (Although I couldn't even pick up the pants because none of them were online anymore.)

Now why I would like to be unbanned. The reason, I think, is pretty clear, I didn't send a cent to Russia just to get a clothing store. I got it in the normal way in exchange, which is actually not even a gift if you took the rules 100% seriously. I'm just stunned that it is banned so arbitrarily, although there is no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom