Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Martin Zimmerman
Administrators nickname
Mathew_Jane
Date
Oct 12, 2022
Time
20:48
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/h9FgewC.png

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
Unfortunately I do not have POV as when I received the warning my game screen switched and I thought my game just crashed I pressed ctrl+alt+delete and ended the task.

What happen is we were at the bank as my friend was bidding on a auction and I had my phone on the auction page watching with him.

All of a sudden I hear some punching noises and after I closed the phone I saw one player beating some other player in the bank, my friend went to try and help but got punched few times leaving the first guy space to leave.

But because of few crashes earlier (he fly off the window he was on low health) and died I was going to revive him, but misclicked as I clicked the left mouse button first and then g instead of vise versa. As a result I punched the dude beating him as he was standing there still and a fight broke in, I went to far into action which I regret I should've just messaged the admin.

My complain is not that the rule is unfair but my other 2 warnings were to expire in a day or two and seeming that I wouldn't be able to play with my friends which I made in a server for 7 days it's quite a while.

I'm asking please if at least one of the other warnings can be lifted so I can play with my friends.

Thank you!

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Will not remove punishment from you. After watching pov you clearly violated rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom