Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blue Bills
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/mHOx7oI.png

Blues

Player
Player
This report is in regards to the FIB leader threatening me with a strike in regards to a forum report that I made. I got punished with a strike without the forum being approved or not, and yet I was given a strike within the organization ICly.

As you can see in the messages the leader said I would be punished regardless, however he has no knowledge of this event where I allegedly ran into ghetto through IC, so my question would be why am I receiving a strike for something on forums that is not even approved yet? I have not received any OOC punishment for this however I do have a feeling if I did remove the forum the strike would have been lifted.

I do not think the leader of FIB has the right to metagame me and punish me OOCly for a forum report that has not been approved. Not to mention if you read the messages this is clearly bringing an OOC situation to IC.

He should of never known about me going into ghetto in the first place, as he did not ask for my bodycam. He saw the forum, which is OOC, and punished me ICly.

Last edited:

Ryan Ferda

Player
Player
"Im asking you to remove it that should be enough your in fib gear and your my employee as your director im saying remove it"

These are the words of the FIB leader? For all those disliking this post are you guys even reading the messages? How can someone be FIB leader and use their position as leader to threaten one of the members in their organization to delete a forum report against their friend?

Definitely abuse of power.

Nick Rune

Player
Player
As Ex FIB director,
I had forums against FIB aswell during my time but, I always provided freedom of taking things on forums if other party think thats best way out of situation and yeah I was also punished.

About strike, I feel strike should come after mistake. If you are getting threatened of getting strike just because you made forum, bruh thats abuse of power not to forget clear sign of dictatorship and I guess making forum should not be reason to receive strike.

I think let FIB curators handle matter. Both curators have enough knowledge and experience to handle these kind of matters.

Blues

Player
Player
He is demanding me to remove my forum, due to his friend having the risk of getting banned. An admin, now ex admin, called Yipman was involved in trying to help him out and telling him to bribe me with money to take my forum on him down. They are being corrupt in order to help their friend out. Its not fair for me to be punished ICly, for a forum. The forum didnt even get accepted or rejected yet.

Nick Rune

Player
Player
He is demanding me to remove my forum, due to his friend having the risk of getting banned. An admin, now ex admin, called Yipman was involved in trying to help him out and telling him to bribe me with money to take my forum on him down. They are being corrupt in order to help their friend out. Its not fair for me to be punished ICly, for a forum. The forum didnt even get accepted or rejected yet.
I dont know how much of that is real but, I know Yip man for very long time. I am pretty sure Yip would not get involved in such matters let alone telling to bribe...

Blues

Player
Player
I dont know how much of that is real but, I know Yip man for very long time. I am pretty sure Yip would not get involved in such matters let alone telling to bribe...
I will post all the evidence here, give me one second. Yipman has already been fired

Blues

Player
Player
"Promise to compensate him or whatever" - Yipman

"Give 2 mill or whatever" - NoLiky

-----------------------------------------------

"I will give longer than 12h" - Yipman

A regular player would not get this kind of special treatment, yet we have it happening here.

vAnimated

Player
Player
This is the same reason I left FIB dude is literally running a dictatorship. There's no way you should be flexing leadership to get a forum for your friend taken down. If someone has a report for someone who's friends with FIB there's no way anyone should be trying to bribe or use their status within the game to get the uploader to take a forum down. Nobody should be receiving any strikes for a forum that has yet to be approved and yet there is something about the previous forum that confuses me.

Based on the screenshots he's ordering you (while flexing his leadership status in your inbox) to take down a forum that you placed on his friends, and somehow he still gave you a strike within the organization? As he did say in the messages you will be getting a "strike" regardless, so even if you take the forum down as he says you're getting punished ICly for uploading the forum in the first place that is just foul.

Another side note, why are you guys desperately trying to get him to take the forum down anyway? Sounds to me you guys are trying to hide something.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
"Promise to compensate him or whatever" - Yipman

"Give 2 mill or whatever" - NoLiky

-----------------------------------------------

"I will give longer than 12h" - Yipman

A regular player would not get this kind of special treatment, yet we have it happening here.
What does this have to with this forums ?

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Like idk why your putting my perso dms in this forum like it does even make sense why you would put this just to prove a point?

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
And also you where the one that was crying to me because of someone saying somthing on the other forum because it made you look bad and may be get you a strike sooo tbh stop forum reporting me for no fucking reason and keep my name out of your forums thx

Sam Williams

Player
Player
Before I begin Reviewing this report , Pls fix ur proof uploaded​
  • The uploaded evidence is blur​
You have 12 hours to ammend this error​

vAnimated

Player
Player
Before I begin Reviewing this report , Pls fix ur proof uploaded​
  • The uploaded evidence is blur​
You have 12 hours to ammend this error​
The evidence is actually not blurry you may have to reload page and try again we can see everything just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom