Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Your name IRL: Aditya
Your age: 19
Time zone: GMT +5:30
Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
Your Discord: Adi Phogaat#2160
Your Nickname: Adi Pluxury
Your ID- 170132

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(List three reasons with explanation)

a) I came in the city few month back and the first thing I did was joined a gang I have joined almost all gangs such as Ballas, Bloods and Vagos and even families for some days and I have gained a lot of gang experienced in gangs and I have learned how the things works in gang and Even though I was Under-deputy of Ballas in EN2 so I have learnt a lot of things about Gangs so I am apply for the Leader of ballas gang and i am sure if I get the opportunity to lead the Gang I will make it the Best Gang in City.

b) The Ballas Gang was the Number 1 Gang in the city and the previous Leaders have decreased the Ranking of Ballas and now the Ballas is at Bottom and Now If I Get a leadership I and my Deputies and High commands will work too hard to Bring Back Ballas on Top and I will give my best to do full 30days of term with No org punishments I will Also see that all Members in gang know each and every rule which is mandatory to know by all Gang members Such as Ghetto rules and General Rules, I will only Take Gang experienced People in My High-command team and also make a difficult Method to Get Recruited in Gang so that Only those guys get recruited In Gang those who know how things work in gang and even they don't break rules and Gang doesn't get any Punishments.

c) The main thing where the gangs lack is the activity The most of gangs even get disbanded due to their low activity But this problem with not happen If I get the leadership Because as I mentioned before I have being in soo many gangs that's why I have made lot of friends who are gang experienced and who have been in gang even before me I will hire all of my friends who are professionals and who has determination towards the gang and especially who will be from all Time zones and even my 4 deputies will be of separate time zone so that org remains active 24hrs and we never lack of activity and We become the Number 1 gang in a very short amount of Period.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization. As I told I will Hire only hire people who knows rules and how things work in gang but I will make a Very complicated method for People to get recruited and even for rank ups there will be limited ranks and only limited people So that The Rules are followed and a High Quality Level of RP is maintained in Every situations.

Goals for Gang
100% Turf
100% Spray
Finish Term with Without org Punishments

Thankyou for reading my application!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom