Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jesse Dinero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 13, 2022
Time of violation
19:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/liPiXLpEHRo

Jesse Graves

Player
Player
dude takes almost my whole health bar with a rev shot i just want to see his damage numbers pop up he had to hit me for over 80 damage

Jesse Graves

Player
Player
the dudes hits me for 53 with the revolver on his pov but takes my whole health bar what is this???????? this dude cheating bro

Jesse Graves

Player
Player
your buddy did the same thing last night (mafia grand) and he was blocked for cheating half of your aytek family is running around cheating using this same exact cheat on you pov's the damage numbers stay 53 so it looks like your not not cheating but you 1 shotting everyone this is bs we need more admins over seeing these events and keeping a close eye on things its getting pretty irritating going to these events and getting killed by cheats idk how your family hasnt gotten any warnings on this matter your helping/hiding and promoting cheats within your family

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 76821 has 12 hours to provide full POV (at least 1 min) this event.

Jesse Graves

Player
Player
he has failed to provide 1 full minute of the event in his clip as stated it has been over 14 hours but i will still provide my full pov of the whole event. this is a known cheat its a revolver damage multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom