Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin_Moores

𝔅𝔦𝔤 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Devin
2. Your age -> 11
3. Time zone -> EST
4. Average online per day -> 16hrs
5. Your Discord -> WafflemanSr #5709
6. Your Nickname -> Devin Moores
7. Your ID -> 223181

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1. I would love the opportunity to be the leader of the bloods, I was HC in blood before they disbanded it took me about 4 days to become HC because I showed that I'm a great leader. Not only that but I'm a 35th street blood in real life. I'm not bragging I'm just saying I know how to run a gang I'm a lieutenant in my gang.

2. I'm in the city at minimum 16hrs a day if not more, I will always be available for my squad. The other members saw the leader I am and they knew they could talk to me and ask me anything. I'm stern but goofy.

3. I know for a fact we would not have been disbanded if I was there. I went to prison for my gang (drove very slow in front of an LEO after a robbery so the squad could get away) That's what a leader is supposed to do, make sure the gang gets home safe.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. Older members (IRL age has to match that of an IRL gangbanger and in my gang, our youngest member is 17)
2. Earn Ranks (To rank up you have to do more than just attend events, you have to show to HC you can be a leader by teaching, giving improvement ideas, and basically showing you want the gang to be better.)
3. Doing more than petty robbing (Actually taking the gang to the arena for some practice and team building and maybe putting a 100k prize for the most kills)
4. Community work (My IRL gang does "community work" where we show the community " hey i know we are killers, drug dealers, robbers, and just all around bad guys but hey hers some thanksgiving turkekeys and some shoes for your kids, don't snitch on us."
5. Going to events (having rank 1-3 ride with ranks 4-8 to events so they can get a better understanding of not only what to do in the gang but how to act in the city)

Some of the goals I have are:
1. Become the most well know and most feared gang in LS.
2.Be so great at events other that other gangs see us and just know there ganna lose.
3. At least 50% turf if not more

Thank you all for taking the time to read mt app.

BLOODS ON TOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom