Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felipe_Meyer
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Oct 14, 2022
Time
22:30
Proofs
gta5grand.com Please ask Denis Hollins

Felipe Meyerrr

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am asking you for help on behalf of my son. Somehow his account has been hacked, someone logged in with his name and transferred all the money to himself. The name of this player is "Justin college", Denis Collins has investigated this. After this Jackson Clarke has banished my son now, blaming him that my son sold his account, what he definately not did. Please help, my son just want to play, he has invested his pocket money in this game, he loves it and is very sad that he is not allowed to play anymore. Please help as we have this situation since two days and it is very hard to find solution, to find person who can help. Thank you.

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

player who got into your account got banned due to sending money to his own account with your account details.
Anyways for me this does not look like he got into the account the first time, it seems like your son is sharing his details.
We will unban him but the money will be deleted/does not get recovered.

If something like this happens again, you are fully responsible for it and we will not unban you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom