Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sherv Bozo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2022
Time of violation
2:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz-vI-TnPM0

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
He 1 shot multiple people. Self explanatory tbh. Many in aytek have been banned for blatant cheats. nothing new.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Dear admins, if you set the speed of the video to 0.25, you can understand how I shot at the same time with my friend, but I don't have a pov, my friend has a shooting pov, You can check my PC.
even if you are on the exact same internet with same ping, it doesn't register as 1 shot in 0.25 speed. I have tested this extensively and can show pov for the admins. we know pc check does nothing if u have cheats on usb or other medium too so you being so open to pc check means nothing./ Also not have pov is suspicious my friend

Last edited:

lastugurr

Player
Player
even if you are on the exact same internet with same ping, it doesn't register as 1 shot in 0.25 speed. I have tested this extensively and can show pov for the admins. we know pc check does nothing if u have cheats on usb or other medium too so you being so open to pc check means nothing./ Also not have pov is suspicious my friend

i have pov but only got the last part of informal ,

I shoot someone in my pov but they don't die in one shot and check the video you saying "gaytek, gaytek"
We double tapping

Last edited:

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
i have pov but only got the last part of informal ,

I shoot someone in my pov but they don't die in one shot and check the video you saying "gaytek, gaytek"
thing is the "Gaytek" comment is trueeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom