Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KRUTIKA ROYAL
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 15, 2022
Time of violation
12:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VrKSAEUAVts

Yaswanth Royal

Player
Player
Iwas trying to leave my car was not started and the person who said me to leave also there so why i got shot without any reason without any reason when i was getting out from there

vAnimated

Player
Player
Thanks for saying that well ididnt noticed but he might also be in this mess
🤭
It doesn’t really effect me. If I’m guilty I’ll take a punishment I’ll be on for 30 minutes with a warn that will get removed within 5 minutes after getting it 😂🤡

He gave you a clear demand and of course you waited until AFTER he gave the order for me to shoot you to leave. So you getting shot at first and then start running away as it shows in your pov. Had you just complied with the demand nobody would’ve shot at you to begin with I think 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yaswanth Royal

Player
Player
It doesn’t really effect me. If I’m guilty I’ll take a punishment I’ll be on for 30 minutes with a warn that will get removed within 5 minutes after getting it 😂🤡

He gave you a clear demand and of course you waited until AFTER he gave the order for me to shoot you to leave. So you getting shot at first and then start running away as it shows in your pov. Had you just complied with the demand nobody would’ve shot at you to begin with I think 🤷🏾‍♂️
Was my engine was turned on when I was in my car literally u can see that my finger was in w and ctrl i was trying to leave but ur idiotic friend can't even take a breath☺️

Well iknow that also as ur a leader u do some silly things i seeu man but at the end killing disappointed me even i was trying to go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom