Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
JayJay Wesh
Administrators nickname
Max_Puschel
Date
Oct 16, 2022
Time
01:06 am
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/Yx2ZJkLl_lch

JayJay Wesh

Player
Player
Name: JayJay Wesh
ID: 7734
Server: DE04
Why were u banned?:
AR§4.1 "Forbidden Modifications"
Date of suspension: 14.10.2022 00:00
How long were u banned?: 60 Days

Dear Mazhor,

I got banned on the 14th of october for 60 Days because of "Forbidden Modifications" from Administrator Max Puschel.
I tried writing Max Puschel, about why he has banned me, but instead of answering, he blocked me on discord.
So I tried writing Candy Enect, but he had no clue about the reason of my ban. he told me to post an unban appeal, so that the administrators can tell me the reason why i have been banned. After doing so, (as you can see right here Rejected - Bann für Unerlaubte Modifikationen I Max Puschel ) i got my answer. they said that they have banned me because of aimbotting in FamWar. ( my pov of FamWar:
)
I have never cheated in my life, and I would never do so. My aim was not even good in the POV, thats why im wondering why the admins dont event talk with me about it.
I got PC Checked once, but that was on DE01 from Dylan Knight (his old name), and they didnt find anything suspect on my computer. Im also wondering why I have not been PC checked by any Administrator. I just got banned and told that I´m cheating. The only Solution to my Case, is writing an Unban Appeal to you.

I really want to play on DE04 again, and i hope you give me the chance to do that.
Thank you for taking your time to read that, and i hope getting unbanned.

Kind Regards,
JayJay Wesh

Last edited:

menace.

Player
Player
bro du wurdest wegen dein steps gebannt, weil die zu laut sind und es dir ein Vorteil verschafft

Top Bottom