Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ChunMuChibu Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
2:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xyjUxRTmwrI

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
This family is in my twitch chat spamming random stuff I don't understand and then coming to my family house and RDMing us after streamsniping

DAHnW9a.png

a6df1b9410ca74f9e33db9ad64d8791a.png

IDs 176284 202461 210556 109539 194611 193754 205504 108028

they bring 10 people to rob a car? makes no sense unless they are stream sniping and knowing this will get provoking reaction to come to us and kill all of us

Last edited:

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
This is a car theft against you. We've already told you this over there, and we're saying it over and over again to show indulgence not to kill you. You are the one who does not understand this and stands with a gun in your hand.
PS: Car owner's name is Brawling Opps ;)

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
This is a car theft against you. We've already told you this over there, and we're saying it over and over again to show indulgence not to kill you. You are the one who does not understand this and stands with a gun in your hand.
okay resolved thank you. We thought you were harassing us by bringing an uninsured car into our driveway. we will remove report, thanks for explaining. your english during the situation was really hard to understand

Slinga

eos
Player
Crash is now my favorite family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom