Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved VDM + Provoking & Harassment | Vagos Gang (IDs 0000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ChunMuChibu Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2022
Time of violation
0:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zvrn5Gxckpc

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Please tell me how asking for one of your fam members in the last video is harassment? I had something for him and asked for him. Huh?????
so if I went to your HQ and constantly stood outside your HQ then kept going into your HQ asking for different people each time you're saying you would let me keep coming in each time and not consider that provoking / harassing?

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
so if I went to your HQ and constantly stood outside your HQ then kept going into your HQ asking for different people each time you're saying you would let me keep coming in each time and not consider that provoking / harassing?
you are making the city is your hq ? the gods should ban you from forums because all you are doing is provoking the gang so you can report them because we kicked you from the vagos you and your toxic family

shonow

Player
Player
" you just mercy killed" sounds like mixing to me (i was involved on my twink watching from a lil bit away) people like you are so annoying in the city you post on fourms for anything that could even be remotely a rulebreak to get people punished because ur scared of them same reason your trying to get vagos a gang warning your scared of them same reason you have ghetto borders on your minimap your scared of the ghetto you ruin RP so much by not mixing everytime someone dose what you think is a rulebreak and that can be seen in everyone of your fourms posts you mix so much meta game too even in some complaints an get away with it its funny.

shonow

Player
Player
you provoke so much and then use getting a reaction to post on fourms and get people banned and warned because your scared of people so u provoke them and get them in trouble

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Approved

ID 96486 will receive a punishment for VDM
ID 99984 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 176666 will receive a punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom