Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
skade_siri
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 16, 2021
Time of violation
9:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Qvckog0pg

demex

Player
Player
this guy shot me without a reason in a green zone and then someone else killed me u can check the logs but i want this guy to be warned he shot me without a reason in a green zone i dont care about the guy who finished me

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include evidence of the entire situation

ID 40309 upload your POV of the entire situation.

You have 12 hours to respond.​

Ragner ShmackHer

GODFATHER
Player
I don't have pov at that time but i warned him that its our private property please leave the area i give you 5 seconds then he don't leave and i shot him

demex

Player
Player
I don't have pov at that time but i warned him that its our private property please leave the area i give you 5 seconds then he don't leave and i shot him
as u see in the video there is no one telling me to leave the territory ur just shooting me

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Dear admins as u can see in the video that these guys talking on discord which leads to meta gaming. It can be seen in the video that his family dont even have family radio and he is not using his ingame mic also.

demex

Player
Player
Dear admins as u can see in the video that these guys talking on discord which leads to meta gaming. It can be seen in the video that his family dont even have family radio and he is not using his ingame mic a
we did not say anything that gave us an advantage we were just talking

demex

Player
Player
u told ur friends ur location and when they arrived on spot they invited u to the fam and gave rank 6 to u
u dont know shit i said cuz u dont understand my language he had already told me what to do in the ingame chat (family chat ) so stop ttrying to accuse me when ur the one that broke the rules

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
u dont know shit i said cuz u dont understand my language he had already told me what to do in the ingame chat (family chat ) so stop ttrying to accuse me when ur the one that broke the rules
u were not even in the family until they arrived at ur location and invited u

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
ID 79413 Upload POV of the entire situation .

POV should start from when u arrive at the Lab

You have 8 hours to respond

only POV of ID 79413 will be uploaded , No other comments or it will result in forum account ban

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
It’s been more than 8 hours and he has not uploaded the pov

only POV of ID 79413 will be uploaded , No other comments or it will result in forum account ban

demex

Player
Player

thats when i arrive at the lab bro how am i supposed to upload something i have not recorded? dontu see i have not entered till my friends arrive

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 40309 will receive a punishment for RDM
Even if it was your drug lab , you have to give demands or tell them to go out
As can be seen in POV no demands were given before ID 40309 started shooting.

ID 79413 will receive a punishment for Metagaming.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom