Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2022
Time of violation
08:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPOG8jiBQWs

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
this has already been declined by the previous admin,
you are posting 5 reports of the same situation to get me banned..

This is report abuse.

e3d50aaf1b19e080fd08569ea0153921.png

f81914842b84614b37a6fc011540cf55.png

Richard Killa

Player
Player
This is breaking of GR 6.2. It was declined because of incorrect subject by myself.

Enjoy your vacation

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
This is breaking of GR 6.2. It was declined because of incorrect subject by myself.

Enjoy your vacation
2f5865e1f9a548b89b7bba486382fb5d.png

Jefe also stated that we can do this for the time being until it is confirmed and he will let both of us know that they will start punishing but until then it is allowed... you were literally there for the conversation with Jefe.. this is admin deceit.

YOU LITERALLY WERE THERE FOR THE CONVERSATION...

Richard Killa

Player
Player
I was there , but in light of rules confirmation, we have confirmation you’re in violation of GR 6.2. For this, you are reported. You also were in violation of Fail RP and PowerGaming, but we can settle for GR 6.2

Enjoy your vacation.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
You're one to talk about report abuse :ROFLMAO:
I dont post the same situation split into 10 second clips and make 50 different report threads. I put everything into one big report so everything is on the table to understand...

I was there , but in light of rules confirmation, we have confirmation you’re in violation of GR 6.2. For this, you are reported. You also were in violation of Fail RP and PowerGaming, but we can settle for GR 6.2

Enjoy your vacation.
where is the confirmation? Jefe literally stated that he would notify us when he confirms, I have not been notified. And how is that fair that I would retro-actively be punished for something that nobody knew was a rule... if this is true anyways why seperate your report into 4 different reports of 10 second clips. This should be one report, you are abusing the forums

Any god will review this
This man got banned on his main account because he was messing with us and provoking and then he joined on his twink to do that also
you were the ones harassing us... this is wild how you think we could be the ones harassing you.

Last edited:

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
Bro your doing this thing again and again soo many times that every situation looks same to you. Have a great vacation. Peace Out

I dont post the same situation split into 10 second clips and make 50 different report threads. I put everything into one big report so everything is on the table to understand...

where is the confirmation? Jefe literally stated that he would notify us when he confirms, I have not been notified. And how is that fair that I would retro-actively be punished for something that nobody knew was a rule... if this is true anyways why seperate your report into 4 different reports of 10 second clips. This should be one report, you are abusing the forums

you were the ones harassing us... this is wild how you think we could be the ones harassing you.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Bro your doing this thing again and again soo many times that every situation looks same to you. Have a great vacation. Peace Out
its the same situation clipped up and reported 5 different times... yikes. If all of these get through then I will do the same from here on out. I will clip up the same situation into 5 seperate forum reports.

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
its the same situation clipped up and reported 5 different times... yikes. If all of these get through then I will do the same from here on out. I will clip up the same situation into 5 seperate forum reports.
Then do it why u getting soo mad?? Everyone get mad when they break the rule and try to hide from the punishment.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Then do it why u getting soo mad?? Everyone get mad when they break the rule and try to hide from the punishment.
because its against the forum rules to post the same situation multiple times, you cant clip one situation into 5 different posts of 10 seconds each and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom