Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Trinkmann

Player
Player
Game Name: Mark Trinkmann

My ID is: 3166

Why I was banned :Good evening, I was banned today on 10.11 because I am accused of trading with real money. I have
only a Louis Vuitton trousers, Louis Vuitton jacket and Adidas sweatpants as a gift.

How long was I banned: I was banned for 90 days.

How long my sentence will run: I was banned today on 10.11 so my sentence is still running for 90 days.

I always help where I can when people come to me ask me what I am always there always happy to help
Why should we ban you: Why should you ban me exactly? because I am not aware of any guilt because I have never had to deal with real money and will never have anything to do with it

I feel mega comfortable on the island it is mega fun it is mega good RP I have met many new people, mega nice server team, if you need help you get help immediately.
e.

I would be happy if you can get in touch with how it goes on, because I am not aware of any guilt I have never done anything with real money trading.

I would be very happy to have a little conversation

Sincerely,
Jonas
Mark Trinkmann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom