Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Martin Fosterr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiSG-1JTarM

Can Foster

Player
Player
While watching his house from afar for a panel raid, one of the family members shoots at my friend and then we respond. At that moment, they gather by meta-gaming and come to raid me and my friend. While we take our position and wait, they hit us with the car and drop it to the ground before we can get up, they kill us while we are on the ground, then they do rdm. He comes back without waiting for 15 minutes and while I was dead, a person insults my mother and then they provoke me, I finally can't help myself and I respond, I'm sorry about this, but this is not the first time, they provoke me every time, they insult and kill me while I'm waiting for the ambulance

Select for moderation

FB1

Player
Player
While watching his house from afar for a panel raid, one of the family members shoots at my friend and then we respond. At that moment, they gather by meta-gaming and come to raid me and my friend. While we take our position and wait, they hit us with the car and drop it to the ground before we can get up, they kill us while we are on the ground, then they do rdm. He comes back without waiting for 15 minutes and while I was dead, a person insults my mother and then they provoke me, I finally can't help myself and I respond, I'm sorry about this, but this is not the first time, they provoke me every time, they insult and kill me while I'm waiting for the ambulance

Select for moderation
if you say you died for no reason, show 30 seconds before the video

Shorty Tusy

Unforgiving
Player
Before recording, you're shooting at us, we don't know where you are, we didn't shoot the VDM, it looks like it's on the recording because that's what the future meant, you curse the FAMILY metagames, you make it yourself from the recording program, turn off the DISCORD sounds

Last edited:

FB1

Player
Player

Select for moderation
Are you talking to yourself while playing or are you metagaming if you are talking to yourself you are crazy

Can Foster

Player
Player
Meta oyunu yapan sensin ölüler seni fitneden haberdar ediyor 15 saniyede insan oluyorsun

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Rejected

POV doesnt show the whole situation, make an new thread with pov from atleast 1-2min before.

Top Bottom