Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ninja

Ex FIB HOD, Ex LSPD Assistant Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jack

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 3PM to 11 PM

5. Average online per day: 8 Hours+

6. Your Discord: tomo#3887

7. Your Nickname: Jack Kington

8. Your ID: 57740

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I don’t mind I would prefer State though

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to be an admin on grand rp because I’m a really positive person and I love to help people with the things they struggle with. I’m always professional wether I’m with friends or by myself. I’m also always on my pc or my phone so if anyone asks questions I can always answer them and I’m also an experienced admin as I used to be staff on fivem and I was on the 3rd best 100k or die server so I’ve got some really good knowledge on being staff.

2. What are your strengths? I’m calm and I’m always positive to all players and I never argue

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My weakness is when someone lies straight up to my face but I try keep calm and positive

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t own one so it won’t bother me

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No I will always be active on discord or ingame at all times

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom