Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hazer Lasedra
Suspect ID
202158 , 177705
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2022
Time of violation
18:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBA67IHp0NI

hazer lasedra

Player
Player
this people atack me everytime i move from this street
and speak a lot of OOC like fourm
and speak about thins not happend
202158 , 207422 , 177705

Xterminator godx

Player
Player
my acctions was nothing to what he did to us . i wont say anything about this topic becuase they are very rude players. and have no respect to rp games. such as rage rp , they are ruining this game and they should get punshiment asap! these people are not welcome in this game , they have no respect to game rules or anything and they do whatever they like to . and this is the time to stop these people. from runing this game. "gta Rp " i will be posting couple of videos of what have happened behind the scene they trying to hide . tho nice metagaming lolz

Xterminator godx

Player
Player
you keep comeing to my family house which u make me to break the rules , you trying to bait us so we break the rules and that what happened. even tho you should get warning forthat aswell becuase u keep comeing and trying to record a pov to post on emails , which is u not supposed to do , and u was already dead couple of time and u keept comeing to same place and attacking us which is aginst the rules , u shall not come to the place u died before 15mins becuase u was dead and u do not remmber ur last life , which isthe last 15mins so gg for that.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Approved

ID 207422 will receive a punishment for Mixing & Gen 6.15
ID 202158 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
ID 177705 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.15
[/CENTER​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom