Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lodewijck brock
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2022
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DtQU7vAZPy0

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing this report i couldnt accept this report at this time
Fix title to Rule Break| id of the player
You have 12 hours to ammend this Errors​

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing evidance i couldnt accept this report at this time
Requst pov of this situasion from the begining from id 13019 fail to provide pov will result for punishment for RDM
You have 6 hours to respone

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
This pov is obviously cut other adimins ask for a minute before there for he should need 1 minuate before the siation because he was shooting at me first. allso i was shotting and the didnt run they sat there if this was irl you would have ran so idk what they are doing . if posible could you get a higher admin to review thanks.

Last edited:

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
and alsso nice mixing saying report report RDM.
and you are metagame telling you freinds my name in Discord nice one
you can hear him say whats his name and you answer

vAnimated

Player
Player
lets see it and also if this forum does go threw you will get punsiehed for metagaming and your freind will for mxing
That’s fine I’m sure these guys don’t mind getting punished with being muted for an hour. You on the other hand will get a whole warning for yet again killing someone without proper demands

There is also no need for him to post a longer pov he was clearly sitting there and you shot him. As he said, “all on pov”

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
That’s fine I’m sure these guys don’t mind getting punished with being muted for an hour. You on the other hand will get a whole warning for yet again killing someone without proper demands

There is also no need for him to post a longer pov he was clearly sitting there and you shot him. As he said, “all on pov”
watch your voice cupcake first off its more than mute.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
they need to ask for a minute prior to this siation because he shot me first giving me demands to leave the area. and also mrs, vanimated its fear rp metagaming and mixing

hamza11

Player
Player
this kid needs to be blocked from server cuz he breaking rules and don't care about punishment look to his id search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom