Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amy Crime
Administrators nickname
Jackson Clark
Date
Oct 19, 2022
Time
Proofs
-

Einfach Amy

Player
Player
ID: 59000
Ingame name: Amy Crime
When were you banned?: 19.10.2022
Why were you banned?: General rule 1.7
How long will the ban last?: 60 days
How long will the ban last?: 59 days

Why should I be unbanned?:

Hello dear admin team,
due to a misunderstanding my (ex)husband and I have violated the general rule 1.7. We were aware from an admin from a previous conversation that it is allowed to exchange/transfer money in unspecified amount via the trade action. Through a longer conversation with Admin Uwe Mendoza it was made clear to us that this was a mistake, which is why we have reversed this "trade" in his knowledge and a period of just 10 minutes. I would like to sincerely apologize for this mistake. It was not my/our intention to break this rule. I ask that you unban me as a gesture of goodwill since mistakes sometimes happen unintentionally and we are all here for the same reason, to have fun together and build something. I am 28 years old in mind and actively play daily on Grand. When I get home from my very demanding job this is actually the best way for me to switch off. I hope this is not taken away from me because of this misunderstanding and I promise never to do this again. Once again, I apologize and hereby request to be unbanned.

With kind regards
Amy Crime | 59000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom