Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivory_Loco
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Oct 19, 2022
Time
9999 Days
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tWSOj8R

IvoryLoco

Player
Player
Hello admin team,

I got banned for the rule 1.1. I want to say the real truth. The account you banned was created on my brothers PC. He played a little bit with this account. After a time he want to buy an account from a stranger on the internet, because there was more items and this guy stopped playing. So he said i could have his old account (ID: 61347). At this point i didn't knew about this rule say you cant share accounts. I knew a couple of rules before, but this rule was new for me. I did'nt know this is a problem when my brother give his old account to me. The thread before i wasn't honest, because i wanted to safe my brother. I play on the account he gave me like half a year and got more items, money and progress. I paid a lot a real Money of course. So this is the worst i could get that i got banned. I love playing GrandRP and want to play more, because its fun. I meet so many people and now they are my friends. I hope you could overthink youre choice and unban me. I hope you can forgive me this mistake, so i can play GrandRP with this account again. Something like this will never happen again!

much greets,

Ivory Loco

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

you are tellin the truth but anyways it is not your account and you are not allowed to play on it.

Waiting for curator of the project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom