Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hennessy Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2021
Time of violation
01:33am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pLojOvkLLts?t=51

ChillinYo

Player
Player
Hello. I would like to request POV of ID: 516 seems to be very sus in this family turf. I have nothing against him, I actually like the guy. However, after my family leader told me to make the request I did. I just want to see his POV just to put all these 'hackusations' to rest. I really don't care to report people or request POV but when we feel something isn't right after the new hitbox update then sure, I'll ask for a pov request.

My pov:
0:50 is around the time where it is sus (hits all bullets on me)

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
Hello. I would like to request POV of ID: 516 seems to be very sus in this family turf. I have nothing against him, I actually like the guy. However, after my family leader told me to make the request I did. I just want to see his POV just to put all these 'hackusations' to rest. I really don't care to report people or request POV but when we feel something isn't right after the new hitbox update then sure, I'll ask for a pov request.

My pov:
I give permission to request his POV

gladiator22

Player
Player

My pov:
Where is my ID in your pov and where is the sus kill ????? what is the sus in the kill ??? IDK why you are the only family who cries when someone kills u ?? where is the sus lol

gladiator22

Player
Player
Requesting POV ID 516
You have 12 hours to provide this
that's my pov from the event we faced each other I reviewed my pov and it was 1 min I always save playback 15 min but in my pov, I saved 1 min after killing him immediately cuz I recognized when I tried to save playback it didn't save cuz I was playing another game and save some clips to post it on youtube and I forget to open it again to save 15 min, not 1 min so in his pov u fro second 51 I was taking a high ground on him so it was easy to kill him even u can see in my pov the difference between brightness in our game IDK he is playing on the low-end graphic or not also if I was cheating I will never save any pov even u can see I save every pov for any event I go to it
u can see my GTA events pov Idk why they are very toxic to us and they are the only family in 2 servers toxic with us and report for no reason and I told them many times that we are not cheating or using anything even you can check each part of my PC to make sure that I am not cheating or play with anything so, please put urself in my situation anyone can happen this thing with him that he forgets to turn the playback on15 min not 1 min here is my pov and every prof that proves I am not playing with anything even I told him on DM that I will send my pov to him but i was too busy to even talk to him

gladiator22

Player
Player

My pov:
even u will see that I shoot him with 4 bullets from Revo the first 1 hit him I missed the second hit him with the 3rd and the fourth send him to the hospital so IDK where is the sus in the situation?even he play with AK and I play with Revo

ChillinYo

Player
Player
that's my pov from the event we faced each other I reviewed my pov and it was 1 min I always save playback 15 min but in my pov, I saved 1 min after killing him immediately cuz I recognized when I tried to save playback it didn't save cuz I was playing another game and save some clips to post it on youtube and I forget to open it again to save 15 min, not 1 min so in his pov u fro second 51 I was taking a high ground on him so it was easy to kill him even u can see in my pov the difference between brightness in our game IDK he is playing on the low-end graphic or not also if I was cheating I will never save any pov even u can see I save every pov for any event I go to it
u can see my GTA events pov Idk why they are very toxic to us and they are the only family in 2 servers toxic with us and report for no reason and I told them many times that we are not cheating or using anything even you can check each part of my PC to make sure that I am not cheating or play with anything so, please put urself in my situation anyone can happen this thing with him that he forgets to turn the playback on15 min not 1 min here is my pov and every prof that proves I am not playing with anything even I told him on DM that I will send my pov to him but i was too busy to even talk to him

Mhmm... why are you only showing POV of after killing instead of showing me what we need? you literally stand still after you kill me to what it looks like.. toggling something? then you state in your essay "also if I was cheating I will never save any pov even u can see I save every pov for any event I go to it" at this point we might as well request all members for POV.

gladiator22

Player
Player
Mhmm... why are you only showing POV of after killing instead of showing me what we need? you literally stand still after you kill me to what it looks like.. toggling something? then you state in your essay "also if I was cheating I will never save any pov even u can see I save every pov for any event I go to it" at this point we might as well request all members for POV.
no problem all my fam members have pov if u want they can post it also we all clean but what if we ask about ur fam members pov like the guy with id 149 who got banned ??? all of us always record any event we get in if u want we can upload all of us but u always cry when anyone kills u guys IDK why

Malcom1

Player
Player
I'm speaking on behalf of Mandem (Deputy) i havent got any thing against you but my guy we fight against you alot you are clearly sus of hacking you never miss a shot especially with the new hit box update its more harder to hit your shots you along some others in the ponch family are very sus not going to lie and you upload pov after killing Hennessy with a lame excuse. Im sorry to say i think your clearly hacking we got more povs of you not missing a shots.

gladiator22

Player
Player
I'm speaking on behalf of Mandem (Deputy) i havent got any thing against you but my guy we fight against you alot you are clearly sus of hacking you never miss a shot especially with the new hit box update its more harder to hit your shots you along some others in the ponch family are very sus not going to lie and you upload pov after killing Hennessy with a lame excuse. Im sorry to say i think your clearly hacking we got more povs of you not missing a shots.
see his pov I hit him a lot with 4 bullets and I missed some and the other shots send him to the hospital also we have pov on ur family members especially the guy with id 235 and the guy his name don IYI the never miss from the long-range we have a lot of povs on u guys so and I didn't say any excuse about my pov but as I told u there is an error happened that I forget to run play back for 15 min

Malcom1

Player
Player
none of my guys hack they are just good shooters if you have any suspicions we can provide all of our povs with no problem homie.

Malcom1

Player
Player
please do i want to see it too homie and for this turf i think all your family members should upload there pov. It just kills the city people just hacking thats why the arena is there practise to get better.

Last edited:

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
STOP THE OFF TOP AND ID 516 PROVIDE THE POV OF YOU KILLING ID 116

Or you will be banned for event rule 1.7 and the provided evidence is insufficient

Forum accounts will be banned if there is more offtop​

gladiator22

Player
Player
STOP THE OFF TOP AND ID 516 PROVIDE THE POV OF YOU KILLING ID 116

Or you will be banned for event rule 1.7 and the provided evidence is insufficient

Forum accounts will be banned if there is more offtop​
I posted my pov if I have anything I will not take any pov I told you my record got corrupted cuz I didn't turn playback for 15 min so that's my pov and if event rule 1.7 it will be abusing for ur power because I have pov inside this event but the kill of this guy not in the record cuz I told u I didn't turn playback for 15 min by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom