Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kincade

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Theo
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 16:00 ST to 23:00 ST
5. Average online per day -> 6-10 hours
6. Your Discord -
7. Your Nickname - Alex Kincade
8. Your ID -> 51511
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section -> Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I would like to be admin on EN3 as i am a very experienced player and thrive in helping new people enjoy this server by learning how to play. In the near one and a half years i have played on this server i have been able to experience all factors of the game whether it was a legal role or a illegal role. I have accomplished everything i have inspired to do on this server apat from one thing and that was to be a admin. I wouldn't be a biased admin and affect the experience of other players on this game however i would do the opposite.

2. What are your strengths?
- I have very good literacy skills and i am also very good in the ability to communicate with other people
- Leadership skills
- Ability to help other members of the community
- Listen to what other people say and take there side of the storys into consideration.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- People tell me that I am usually too invested in a project

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I am ready to leave RolePlay life to become an admin and help those who need it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes however I do not own a business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No, I am available whenever however i do also work part time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom