Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceThrust

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Robert
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: EDT
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Havik#7905
6. Your Nickname: Lance Thrust
7. Your ID: N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of: Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

(1) I've been in gangs my entire time in GRP for well over a year, I've Lead and helped lead some
of the most successful gangs in EN1. I was also the first Marabunta leader on En2. So i have
Experiance starting the gang from nothing.

(2) I want to create real RP and fun situations for gang member outside of all of the scripted events
and improve general gang Roleplay, In my past terms i accomplished this targeting legal orgs and creating
new and unique locations and situations to improve the roleplay experience.

(3) I have a strong team of ever growing experienced people Who are capable of leading events from turfs to
Leading Fort Zancudo, Battleship and everything else.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and
respected gang/community of the server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience
to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results.
These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would
include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities.
The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the Grand RP community
and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through
negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast
knowledge I have acquired from my previous organization experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom