Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected APPLICATION FOR FAMILLIES LEADER | Doctor North

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Daksh

EN2 | EN3 Player
Player
INFORMATION-

1 NAME IRL - Satyam Veer
2 AGE - 18
3 TIME ZONE- GMT+5:30 AM
4 AVERAGE ONLINE PER DAY - 6-8 hours
5 DISCORD - rock_daksh_ji#6931
6 NICKNAME - Doctor North
7 ID - N/A

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-

1 LEADER OF The Famillies GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

REASON NO {1}
I was in many gangs before ballas, bloods street gangs, marabunta granande, vagos etc (in EN2 Server) and I know how they manage things attend all the events and activities like battleship , global events, fort zancudo etc. so I want to make this gang active in this new server

REASON NO {2} I was deputy in almost all the gangs. so I also know all the rules and criteria of leadership to run a gang.

REASON NO {3}
I want to be a leader of this illegal organisation in this upcoming EN3 server.
I want to reunite this gang and make powerful as the Famillies is known for it. In my OOC life I am glad that i am capable of taking any kind of the responsibilities and making peoples proud.
So I believe I am a deserving candidate for this Leadership.

3 ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY LEVEL

---> Making sure that I provide the possible training session for newcomers or freeze members, and expertise all the GR, GZ and GETTO rules.
---> Making sure to every member that they communicate with only English in HQ of Famillies and in green zones
---> Making sure that they will respect all the members of this community and not speaking vulger, abusive and other kinds of harmful words to others.

IN EN2 SERVER
⬇️
DEPUTY IN BALLAS 2 TIMES
DEPUTY IN VAGOS
UNDER DEPUTY IN MARABUNTA GRANANDE

UNDER DEPUTY IN BLOODS STREET GANGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom