Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Johnson

Blocked
Blocked
Information:
1. Your name in RL: Marko
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GTM+1
4. Average activity per day: 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Marko Magluta#2074
6. Your Ingame name: Arthur Johnson
7. Your ID: NA/RS15810
Additional information
1.Leader for: Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to become the leader of this particular organization?
- I want to become a leader because I spent more than 6 months in criminal organizations on RS /DE Server and I was a high rank in several of them. I like roleplay with the gang and I really enjoy it, so now I want to try myself in this. I would dedicate myself to the organization as much as possible and try to be one of the best. I also think that I am very responsible and not everyone would let me join the organization!
3. Your tips for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?
- Well, first of all, the examination to enter the organization would be more difficult and, as I said, I would not allow everyone to join this organization.
- You would have your own turf team and graffiti team, which would be made up of people I believe are good at what they do, there would be less MGs and other rules that are broken in the Ghetto
- First of all, I would like to ensure that every member of MG must know well the boundaries of HQ, server rules and ghetto rules
- RP raises to a high level, mutual communication between the leaders of other organizations and solving the problems of IC and not OOC

Ranks:
1. Suspended
2. Newbie
3. Loyal Member
4. Hustler
5. Warrior
6. Graphite
7. Graphite team leader
8. Turfer
9. Turf Captain
10. Dealer
11.OG