Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM IN FRONT FAMILY HOUSE | 836 3577 3364 251 1525

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lucifer Zee
Suspect ID
836 3577 3364 251 15
Date of violation
Nov 18, 2021
Time of violation
3:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nx_2IVVJxKM

Davante

Player
Player
you guys are metagaming in this clip? why didnt you show the part where you guys DMED me Family Member trying to start the raid? why didnt you show the part where you demanded us to leave or you shoot? why didnt you show the part where you guys put on vests and took out guns to fight us? why didnt you show the part where you ran inside your family house while being shot? Just curious BTW

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Lucifer, how about you show full POV, cover the entire situation, and not manipulate and make it harder for admins.

Bozopack's also broke so many rules themselves, MG, Mixing etc like tf is going on. Post FULL POV. Remember FULL.
Not to mention you guys REPEATEDLY entered the house, closed it, then came out and repeated this MULTIPLE Times.

Lucifer Zee

YOUR NIGHTMARE
Player
you guys are metagaming in this clip? why didnt you show the part where you guys DMED me Family Member trying to start the raid? why didnt you show the part where you demanded us to leave or you shoot? why didnt you show the part where you guys put on vests and took out guns to fight us? why didnt you show the part where you ran inside your family house while being shot? Just curious BTW
Hahaha, thats not a event or raid, we just standing in front of our Family House !

Lucifer Zee

YOUR NIGHTMARE
Player
Lucifer, how about you show full POV, cover the entire situation, and not manipulate and make it harder for admins.

Bozopack's also broke so many rules themselves, MG, Mixing etc like tf is going on. Post FULL POV. Remember FULL.
You Can upload yours, as you see i was inside of family house!

Davante

Player
Player
you guys told us to leave the house or get we get shot so we took the fight

Lucifer Zee

YOUR NIGHTMARE
Player
And I take a cover to Call Admin ! , so i dont do anything wrong and i dont said i was not out!

Dean Worrall

Sounds like an IC Issue
Blocked
  • Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report. Due to there being RP demands so its not RDM
  • ID 77 Will receive a punishment for Metagaming
  • ID 1037 receive a punishment for Metagaming + Mixing
  • ID 1525 Will receive a punishment for Power Gaming
  • ID 836 Will receive a punishment for Mixing
  • ID 3052 receive a punishment for Metagaming
  • ID 111 receive a punishment for Metagaming
  • ID 1656 receive a punishment for Metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom