Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
. Your name IRL: Ataberk
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Tilter#3630
6. Your Nickname: Tilter Reddington
7. Your ID: N/A
8. I want to be the curator of the crime section or state section: State

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin in a fresh opened server with the experience of being active in many areas during the long time I spent on this project. I believe that it is important to be an admin at the beginning of the server, because structuring on a fresh server is very important. One of the areas I am best at is taking an active role in these structures. In line with my experience in GrandRP, I want to take part in EN3 server with the maximum possible efficiency. I believe that it is important that the first administrator team in the server is selected from experienced applicants, because training the new admins that will come after them well and educating them about the structure of the server will take the project one step further and make things more easier at the next stage of the server.

As a real life psychologist, I am sure that I will take a prepared and mature attitude against all possible scenarios with my communication skills and team work.

As someone who has been actively involved in this project for more than one year, is recognized by the community and has a good reviews especially in the role of admin, I believe that I would be perfect fit for an admin from the first day of the EN3 server.

I also have multiple succesfull leaderships during my time in GrandRP. The fact that I received no warnings during my leaderships proves that I left a good impression. In addition, I have been actively working as an admin and curator of state on EN2 server for about 3 months.

Experiences as an administrator and leader on GrandRP

Curator of LifeInvader EN2
Curator of state organization EN2

Leader of LifeInvader (for 4 terms)

You can access the exclusive content I produced for LifeInvader from the links below.

Knowing My Organization Episode 1: DOC
Election Day!
Does Bigfoot really exist?
Music Festival!

What are your strengths?

- High level communication skills
- Patience
- Speaking multiple languages
- High level team work
- Time management
- Having a positive mood and spreading it around.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Trying to please everyone
- Not being tough enough in some situations

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

Will you be ready to sell your business?
N/A

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Contact me in discord for Details of the interview time, it will be today.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom