Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Skeleton Poncho
Administrators nickname
Dean Worrall
Date
Nov 18, 2021
Time
07:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/22318/

Skeleton Sxk

S.K
Player
as you can see we was chilling at the family house they came to raid us after they saw that they cant raid us they start shoot us from mount then they come too us by a car and start shooting us without any reason last thing theres a guy he start doing failrp (powergaming) and rdm in gz then he reject the forum even he punished one of us and he didnt punish anyone of the other family who shoot us infront of our family house +he abuse his power as admin

gladiator22

Player
Player
all of us were in the same place and we were chilling in front of fam house and they came and attacked us for no reason so they should get punished for rdm in gz so the admin doesn't know any rules at all please train ur new admins to not give wrong punishment and they will be a reason to let a lot of players leave the server for admin abusing their power and even they don't know rules I don't say ll of that on all admins I just say about the new admins please train them to be fair with players and its not insulting to admin I can say my opinion and rate the admin so please be fair with players and stop using ur power for no reason

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
all of us were in the same place and we were chilling in front of fam house and they came and attacked us for no reason so they should get punished for rdm in gz so the admin doesn't know any rules at all please train ur new admins to not give wrong punishment and they will be a reason to let a lot of players leave the server for admin abusing their power and even they don't know rules I don't say ll of that on all admins I just say about the new admins please train them to be fair with players and its not insulting to admin I can say my opinion and rate the admin so please be fair with players and stop using ur power for no reason
Disrespecting admin, sheeeeesh.

Btw fam house is NOT a greenzone.

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Forum rules:

11. Disrespectful attitude to the administration and/or moderators of the forum is prohibited.
13. It is forbidden to publish deliberately false information that can mislead players, especially regarding the situation on the server.

gladiator22

Player
Player
Forum rules:

11. Disrespectful attitude to the administration and/or moderators of the forum is prohibited.
13. It is forbidden to publish deliberately false information that can mislead players, especially regarding the situation on the server.
where is disrespecting stop crying I say my opinion u don't believe that u can say ur opinion I didn't disrespect him at all when you say to someone u need to read rules or learn rules u consider it as disrespecting we are not Angeles and we didn't born know everything stop crying like kids and no one mention you in the forum to reply

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
where is disrespecting stop crying I say my opinion u don't believe that u can say ur opinion I didn't disrespect him at all when you say to someone u need to read rules or learn rules u consider it as disrespecting we are not Angeles and we didn't born know everything stop crying like kids and no one mention you in the forum to reply
What are you talking about lmao.

You said this:
"so the admin doesn't know any rules at all please train ur new admins to not give wrong punishment and they will be a reason to let a lot of players leave the server for admin abusing their power and even they don't know rules I don't say ll of that on all admins I just say about the new admins please train them to be fair with players and its not insulting to admin I can say my opinion and rate the admin"

gladiator22

Player
Player
What are you talking about lmao.

You said this:
"so the admin doesn't know any rules at all please train ur new admins to not give wrong punishment and they will be a reason to let a lot of players leave the server for admin abusing their power and even they don't know rules I don't say ll of that on all admins I just say about the new admins please train them to be fair with players and its not insulting to admin I can say my opinion and rate the admin"
STFU its not ur problem or ur fourm so stop trash talking

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
The complaint has to be made strictly according to the format. Closed!

Top Bottom