Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Stream Sniping + Continued Harassment | Crash Family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JYnzh0IkOzA

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
This family used streamsniping to their advantage, to know our strategy for bizwar to win. PLEASE POV REQUEST CRASH FAMILY FOR ENTIRE POV. They posted editted POV below showing the the end-half. The stream-sniping happened at the beginning/10mins before starting..
Usually I have 2-3 viewers normally, during events I get 10+ viewers and a bunch of people from crash family watching me..
Every time before event they come over and harass my family to get a reaction out of us.

It should be stated I record using Geforce Experience / I stream using OBS

Here is more proof of them in the stream:
07deea2bfa7526c406f97ed3ea4465aa.png

64ceadcab82dcde2948c85bfbace5eb8.png

ID 99301 was trying to bait my family into breaking rule "recruiting before event".
During this time I was muted, so why would this man keep coming up to me in particular and speaking and responding to me speaking through my stream? Here you see him clearly streamsniping coming up to me and trying to get into our family before event, which is baiting a report.
please see this video here: Replay 2022 10 23 19 59 32
and this video here

Here you have IDs 163577 and ID 161818 streamsniping me and coming to RDM me baiting reactions in my stream.

Here is a previous report of them coming and streamsniping us
DAHnW9a.png

a6df1b9410ca74f9e33db9ad64d8791a.png

Here is more POV of them coming up to us before events provoking us and streamsniping

Last edited:

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
my pov
this is the pov so how i'm streamsniping you ? also the stream is delayed so how getting benefit from it ? after i died i joined your stream that's it you can check the time of city with my time of death any admin will review just check that

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
my pov
this is the pov so how i'm streamsniping you ? also the stream is delayed so how getting benefit from it ? after i died i joined your stream that's it you can check the time of city with my time of death any admin will review just check that
the POV doesnt show what happened before the event.. while you were watching my stream looking at our conversations about the strategy? you cut in the stream 5 minutes into the bizwar. When you've already killed my entire family from your bullshit streamsniping.

FB1

Player
Player
we were already going behind you, it's not so hard for us to follow you, you were already with us, stop crying now

KaaZaa

Player
Player
IN first video non rp driving + at 3:30 mixing or MG? in rp chat talking how they die and where is crash fam.
- recruiting is not stream sniping. There are 0 proofs for it, as proof u showing ur old screens lol. Try to deceive admins?
- 0:40 Mixing; 1:20 Mixing hard. At event a lot of families, ofc ppls scout area to know situation. Again 0 Proofs for stream snipe.
- 0 proof about stream snipe, he is scouting at event and meet again u. U asked to stop harass and he left.

Last edited:

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
the POV doesnt show what happened before the event.. while you were watching my stream looking at our conversations about the strategy? you cut in the stream 5 minutes into the bizwar. When you've already killed my entire family from your bullshit streamsniping.
If you watch any of my threads you will i have the last 3 min that's my geforce + you lost buddy just accept that stop crying about everything accept you lost that's it

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
I thought Chicky got forum banned? What's the point of banning someone if they can just make a new account and avoid the ban? This is admin deceit and evading a ban.
this is good question.
you are posting off-topic. This has nothing to do with the situation involved. I have been approved by admins or else you cannot make new forum accounts without approval...

KaaZaa

Player
Player
you are posting off-topic. This has nothing to do with the situation involved. I have been approved by admins or else you cannot make new forum accounts without approval...
it is not secret that Media guys has advantage. But u abusing this advantage as hard how u can ...

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
it is not secret that Media guys has advantage. But u abusing this advantage as hard how u can ...
I'm not a Media guy.. not sure what you're talking about my man. I am a player who sees people constantly harassing me and my family and I report this.. They are going to such lengths to harass my family they go to my stream and spectate my stream while we are fighting against them.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
I'm not a Media guy.. not sure what you're talking about my man. I am a player who sees people constantly harassing me and my family and I report this.. They are going to such lengths to harass my family they go to my stream and spectate my stream while we are fighting against them.
Maybe u right ... from ur point of view (but 0 proofs for stream snipe where guys before event scout and make dialogue with u or fam members). i can discuss in DMs what about: all around is bad, and only in ure fam all saints together. .. but i know u acting like a kid, and u will right in this discussion too ... haha. Let's see what will decide admins. U never think about harass with using forum reports from nothing? Be sure admins closed post where ppls asking ur ban (but didn't refuse idea for petition, they said it is wrong place to post it, remember it), but one day whole city will ask about it. :cautious::cautious:

jison

Player
Player
You will not stop persecuting people and it is enough to cry because if you play the server as you play in a forum you will see how you be a fool.
You will not stop persecuting people and it is enough to cry because if you play the server as you play in a forum you will see how you be a fool.😠

jison

Player
Player
This family used streamsniping to their advantage, to know our strategy for bizwar to win.
Usually I have 2-3 viewers normally, during events I get 10+ viewers and a bunch of people from crash family watching me..
Every time before event they come over and harass my family to get a reaction out of us.

It should be stated I record using Geforce Experience / I stream using OBS

Here is more proof of them in the stream:
07deea2bfa7526c406f97ed3ea4465aa.png

64ceadcab82dcde2948c85bfbace5eb8.png

ID 99301 was trying to bait my family into breaking rule "recruiting before event".
During this time I was muted, so why would this man keep coming up to me in particular and speaking and responding to me speaking through my stream? Here you see him clearly streamsniping coming up to me and trying to get into our family before event, which is baiting a report.
please see this video here: Replay 2022 10 23 19 59 32
and this video here

Here you have IDs 163577 and ID 161818 streamsniping me and coming to RDM me baiting reactions in my stream.

Here is a previous report of them coming and streamsniping us
DAHnW9a.png

a6df1b9410ca74f9e33db9ad64d8791a.png

Here is more POV of them coming up to us before events provoking us and streamsniping
and why me in this and you put my discord in this we don't need to stream sniping to find you in family event.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
if anyone come to your stream say " crash on top " you will say oh crash streamsniping ? how about we say one of your friends create account and say crash on top since you guys hate all families and gangs and then you come crying "streamsniping "

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
my pov
you cut half of the video out, also not hard to only record one monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom