Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Rowe

Professional Game Crasher
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Charlie

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: British Summer Time (Greenwich Mean Time +1)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Weekdays[17:00 to 22:00] Weekends/Bank Holidays[14:00-22:00]

5. Average online per day: 4-6 hours(weekdays) & 6-10 hours(weekends/bank holidays)

6. Your Discord: CreatorCharlie#3380

7. Your Nickname: Charlie Rowe

8. Your ID: 108323 (EN1)

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have spent around 9 months in grand (EN1), I have spent my time in mostly state structures, and am highly aware of the rules we have to follow. I have decided that now for EN3 I would enjoy becoming a person that aids to enforce these rules, and overall, help piece EN3 together from the beginning, notably by making sure that universal (city) rules are clearly determined to avoid misinformation to individuals when they ask admins questions but get different responses per admin they ask, as I have fallen victim to misinformation from admins many times before

2. What are your strengths? Patience, Flexible, and will review all sides of a situation before making a decision, I pay attention to small details.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can be quite self-critical, and critical of how others behave/work.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I do not have a business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom